Portrait Of A Seeker Of Essence

Blog for the novel, "Portrait Of A Seeker Of Essence," which is about a few years in the life of a musician and his personal and spiritual changes. The novel can be read at www.portraitofaseekerofessence.name. Please feel free to post comments on a chapter by chapter basis, before you've finished reading the entire novel. Please use reasonable language. Thanks - Russell Kolish, Author - Click on the lowest thread title on the left and ten additional titles will come up.

Tuesday

T15 - Old Things New Things - C 4

It's really hard to recognize what needs changing. And then it's even harder to make those changes. Can't get trapped in reminiscing. There's good compensation, though. What's new is usually exciting and refreshing.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Charlie from Topeka, Houston, Brooklyn, Raleigh, Boston

Drop the boyfriend. Find a new boyfriend. Find another job. Go to college at night. Plan a career. Have the career interrupted. Move to a new state. Everything new becomes old. Get back to the career. More education. New things. Then they’re soon old and tired and repetitive. Move to a new state again. It’s not bad. It’s constant. Now I have another boyfriend who wants to move with me the next time. That’s nice! Companionship. Someone to share the constant change. Things are looking up! I’m thinking seriously of leaving the career again, this time for good. Honolulu here we come. Have some money saved. Start a business. I have a lot of transferable skills, more than I know what to do with. Maybe working for myself will
be the challenge I’m looking for. Gableplunk is cool. Not as fast at change as I am but he’s more self observant. Maybe I’ll change that aspect of myself, too.

12:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home